Sobha City sector 108 in Gurgaon is a smart technology that covers 39 acres and includes 8.5 acres
of beautiful green and open space. It's on a 75-meter-wide functioning road with a
half-kilometre length. Sobha City Gurgaon, encircled by Delhi's Reserved Greens, welcomes you
with a 32m grand entry plaza and is master-planned to provide families with an urban
park lifestyle and indulgence among open greens. The project includes two clubhouses
totalling 40,000 sq. ft. as well as 16+ sports and social amenities, including a
90-meter-diameter cricket ground set in an 8.5-acre urban park. SOBHA CITY has been
chosen by over 700 affluent families as their preferred residence.
Sobha City Possession Overview
Sobha city provides a 30:70 Ownership Linked Repayment Schedule that is simple to purchase.
The first 30% is due within 90 days after booking, and the remaining 70% is due upon
acceptance of an offer of possession. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a
quality home in Sobha City. Take a step toward being a part of the ever-growing Sobha
community with such a low initial investment. We strongly recommend visiting the project
site to check how things are progressing.
Sobha City, one of the biggest housing group complexes in recent times, is one of the
greatest urban park houses in Delhi NCR. The project's sheer scale, along with a variety
of facilities, promises to be an ideal combination of modern urban living with a healthy
way of life. Sobha City is a destination address in the National Capital Region, located
right off the Dwarka Expressway and approximately 15 minutes from IGI Airport in Delhi.
It is already the favoured option of over 500 rich families.
Salient features of Sobha City:
Sobha City One of Gurgaon's largest projects, covering 39 acres.
There are 8.5 acres of natural green land on the property at Sobha City.
The entry plaza is 32 meters wide.
Located on a 75-meter-wide active road with a 500-meter-long frontage
Towers on the outskirts for easy access and clear views
Each level has four flats with external walls that are 160mm thick to allow for extra carpet.
Apartment entrances are not facing each other, maintaining privacy, and there is no shared wall between units, enabling maximum space usage for each activity.
A 60-meter-long olympic-size swimming pool
A 90-meter-diameter cricket ground with a professional pitch, a green outfield, and pavilion sit-outs
Superior grade timber laminated flooring or similar, as well as
skirting.Other bedrooms have high-quality vitrified tile flooring
and skirting.All bedrooms have plastic emulsion paint on the walls
and ceilings.Fittings and fittings include a split air
conditioner, a television, and a phone line.
Ceramic tile of exceptional qualityWalls: Dado up to ceiling in
superior grade ceramic wall tilePlastic emulsion paint was used on
the ceiling.Exhaust fan is one of the fixtures and
fittings.Stainless steel single bowl sink with drain board in the
Anti-skid ceramic tile flooring and skirting are of the highest
quality.External grade textured paint for the wallsPlastic emulsion paint was used on the ceiling.Parapet /
railing: Granite coping on the parapet, MS railing.
TOILETS / BATHROOMS
Anti-slip ceramic tile of superior qualityDado up to fake
ceiling: superior grade ceramic wall tile
Sobha City Site Map
Sobha City Location Map
Location Advantage of Sobha City
On the Dwarka Expressway in Gurugram's Sector 108, 10 km away from the Indra Gandhi International Airport
Ambience Mall Gurgaon is 9 kilometres away.
Cyber City is 30 minutes from Old Gurgaon and is connected to Gurgaon by an existing road network via Palam Vihar.
Sobha City is only 3 kilometers from Dwarka, a Delhi sub-city, and is built on a 75-meter operational road.
Project Loan By
Questions and Answers
Most Commonly Asked
Q : What types of properties are available in Sobha
A : The project has apartments available.
Q : How big is Sobha City?
A : The project has 1728 apartments available.
Q : Which banks are able to even provide finance to
A : Support is provided by HDFC Home Loans, HSBC, and
seven other banks.
Contact our Real Estate Experts
Assured Callback in 5 mins
Get an assured callback in 5 mins from sales expert (9 AM - 6 PM IST)
Authorised Channel Partner
Vserve is an authorised channel partner for this project